Want to work from home but struggling with where to start? My coaching packages are tailored to help you discover your unique work at home options. You can choose from the following topics:
- Searching for work at home jobs
- Evaulating your skills, interests, and schedule to determine the best work at home fit for you
- Setting goals and mapping out a practical plan that works for you and your family
- Developing your professional virtual image
- Grant writing training
- Other questions or struggles? Just ask! If I can’t help you with a specific topic, I know other professionals that I can refer.
1-on-1 Work from Home Kickstarter Package: $297 (Limited spots available)
Do you struggle with knowing where to start with your work from home? Not sure how your skills translate to working virtually? I can help. This package includes:
- Pre-Session Homework: You’ll complete these questions about your background, experience, and work from home. Then send this to me along with your resume, if you have one, at least 3 days before our session.
- One Hour Phone or Skype Session: We will talk over your responses, determine your unique selling points, and together develop an individualized action plan for you to get started. I’ll give you an outline to fill in during our session.
- Post-session homework: This worksheet will help you focus your efforts and gather the tools you need to start marketing your services.
- Follow up accountability: I’ll check in with you by email once a month for 3 months. We’ll look at your progress toward your goals, update the status of your action plan, and provide accountability for you as you gain momentum.
Resume Review Package: $197
Does your resume lack that pizzazz to make you stand out from the crowd? Do you struggle with knowing how to highlight your best skills and experience? If you are looking for a job, whether virtual or not, I can help you present yourself well. This package includes:
- Background Worksheet: You’ll complete this and send to me along with your resume. The worksheet will have a few brief questions for you to answer about yourself and share important information that may not typically be on your resume.
- Resume Review: I will evaluate your resume and give feedback on the wording, format, skills to highlight or add, etc. I’ll use either GoogleDocs or Microsoft Word’s Comment feature to explain my recommendations and any changes. I’ll incorporate any of your relevant worksheet information into the resume. We’ll also look at a couple of different layout styles so you can choose the look you like best.
- Your Turn: You’ll review my notes and make changes/give feedback accordingly. You’ll send me your comments and I’ll incorporate those into the final version. Ultimately it’s your resume so I want you to be comfortable with the changes we make.
- Final Review: I’ll do a final edit, formatting, and proofing in Microsoft Word based on your comments. I’ll send you three versions: one with the Track Changes feature on so you can see what I did, one final clean version, and a PDF of the clean version.
Email Coaching Package: $97
This is a more affortable option that still offers personalized feedback for your specific needs. This package includes:
- Pre-Session Homework: You’ll fill out a short interview form and send it to me at least 3 business days before our session.
- Four Coaching Emails: I will review your responses and send you an outline framework. Over the course of the four emails, we will develop a specific, customized plan of action for you and your work at home business. The coaching is to be completed within one month.
Writing & Proofreading Services
- Proofreading services include reviewing documents such as a blog, resume, e-book, presentation, etc. I check the document format, layout, grammar, spelling, and readability.
- Writing services include developing reports and presentations, researching and compiling information, and creating charts and tables as needed to effectively communicate data.
Book your session now! [booking nummonths=2 startmonth=’2016-06′]
Please Note: All services must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance. Payment is due before the project begins.